Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Ezio Auditore da Braintree...

Hello again Assassins!
After a few solid days of sewing I have finally finished!
I made a few last minute changes to a few things, for instance there is now the trademark beaked hood and I no longer have the cape or glove...
So without further adieu, here it is:
Hood down and blade sheathed above, and hood up with blade extended below!

Considering that this is my first real sewing project and that I did it without any form of pattern I am incredibly proud of the outcome!
For more on the development of this costume follow the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment