Sunday 23 September 2012

An 'armless post.

It was a risky pun, but I think I pulled it off...
 
That aside, here's a photo of my Fiora model that I took before it was destroyed... hopefully my new model (the one I sculpted my finger with) will look just as good, or hopefully better!
 
 
I am going to continue with my new "Action Figure" model after I make my sister's bridal cake toppers which will be made from Grey Sculpey, pictures to follow soon...
 
In the meantime, if you have made a MAKE-a-ME you can still send in a photo by either commenting or sending it in an email to:
 
 
If I get enough of them I'll make a dedicated post and every reply will be sent to Hobbycraft as a record of the event.
 
If you have no idea what I'm on about head to any of the links below and maybe make a MAKE-a-ME while you're there!
 
Happy creating!
 
MAKE-a-ME Posts:
 
 
Fiora Posts:
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment