Saturday 28 July 2012

Chaos theory...

I am currently in the process of moving house, or flat to be more precise, so for now I have had to put several mini projects on hold...

My Fiora Cavazza model was badly damaged in the move, so has been stored away for now, and I sadly missed this weeks Illustration Friday topic of "Carry"...

However!

I do still plan to do my "Carry" image as well as continuing to Friday... just not right now as most of my belongings aren't fully unpacked...

As a final bout of sad news it would appear that Gevaudan may soon be no more... after living in darkness for a full year I don't have space for it in my new flat, so it may have to be put to rest... I plan to take lots of pictures and possibly a video before letting it go.

So for now, enjoy my old post and I will be posting more in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment